Friday, November 10, 2006

FINE FINE FINE

I felt that my new car is really prone to be aim by the traffic police, and the CISCO parking auntie. Within one month of driving with it, I have already receive 4 fines. Two for parking offence, one advisory notice for speeding along KJE-PIE on the way to school, and one driving along the bus lane when I was picking up my girlfriend. Argggggg. not to mention my dad for a red light camera shot on the day ordering that car, amount to 12 POINTS fines.

For the bus lane offence, I have merely drive along the less than 20 metres, with a simple and short pickup at the busstop opposite Khatib train station after a left turn at a cross junction. Two parking offence ($100), buslane ($130), speeding ($130 with 4 points deduction --> luckily it is just an advisory notice, maybe im driving too fast and the traffic police could not catch up. geez...