Thursday, August 18, 2005

Car Accident!

What a bloodcurdling day! As usual this morning, I got to wake up pretty quite early for my Lab session at 8.30am and this terrifying accident occured at the Nanyang Avenue cross junction when im almost reaching the NTU carpark (going to be late for the lab). Damn it! While i was on the main road, driving straight across the junction, there came a SMRT taxi from the side road, intending to cross the junction too without noticing my car. I cant really see the taxi because of the humongous bus beside me, waiting for a right turn. Nevertheless Im on the right way (the main road).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the middle of the junction, there the taxi came without breaking, BUMPED on the right side of my car. There i was thinking "OHH SHIT, I will be late for the lab for sure!" Then the Impact set my car to a spinning momentum, nearly lost control of the steering wheel, drifting and skiing with an almost 270 degree turn, just passing the front part of two incoming bus.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was really sucky, it was like the Initial D drifting and what that trueno in the show was experiencing during the turn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The students in the bus keep staring at us. In the end, my car got a big scratch on the right side of the car, while the taxi's boynet was bent, front light all smashed. What a lucky day.